Sunday, November 20, 2011

Tomei Short Shifter.....

My previous RB20DET gearbox was running on this shifter which I did not realize was a Tomei unit until yesterday.....

My itchy hand was rummaging through my parts box when I decided to have a closer look at the shifter when I notice the familiar green color of Tomei shifters.....

What a joy it is when I see it is indeed a Tomei shifter for RB20DET and I think it should suit SR possibly.....

First thought was to transfer the lower bush from my current shifter so I can use the Tomei unit but later decided against it as it is just too much hassle.....

It's up for sale though!

Check it out.....






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this Tomei shifter still for sale? How much?
NeilQuisenberry@hotmail.com

Dori Dori said...

Hi dionkouki,

It is still for sale as I did not post it for sale anywhere else after I blog it. :)

Are you from Malaysia?

I'm looking at RM550 if you are doing self collecting.