Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I can't deny the filters are swallowing my shrimplets.....

I cleaned both the Eiheim 2213 after noticing the flow on the lily pipes and surface skimmer were reduced to drops literally.....

Upon cleaning them, I found shrimplets and also a Red Cherry adult shrimp that found out the hard way about what surface skimmer will do to you if you go too near it.....

Now there is a net on the inlet of the submerged suction of the surface skimmer.....

I have also changed the lighting period to 6 hours daily after I found the Japanese Hairgrass' roots were decaying.....

Now they; the Japanese Hairgrass; are back to their normal selves.....

1 comment:

ng yow keong said...

Ha ha ha ha,
you still can find where your shrimp go to...
i cant even figure out yet where are all my shrimps go....