Sunday, August 1, 2010

Why some, in fact most household need 2 Astro decoders.....

I used to look scornfully at those houses with 2 Astro receiver dishes.....

My 2 3/4 year old kid made me realized the necessity today. It goes something like this.....

Me : Son, let's see what's on channel 322.....

Son (shouting) : Nooooooooooooooo.....I want see Dibo.....Dibo nice.....

Me : Son, you've seen this in the morning already.....

Son (shouting again) : Nooooooooooooooo.....I want see Dibo.....Dibo nice.....

Son (shouting again) : Yesssssssss.....Dibo nice.....



2 positives came out of this.....

First is I can consider cancelling all other packages except cartoon package and change to Astro Beyond.....seeing all in HD makes a better experience right?

Secondly, at least I know my son understands what are opposites.....he knows how to use YES and NO effectively!!!!!

2 comments:

ng yow keong said...

Wow, your son beat you... he he he
maybe you should consider, change to channel with car drift...
then your son will say:
want see drift... drift nice nice...

Dori Dori said...

I already have Discovery Realtime with all the drift thing.

That scenario had happen before. :(