Monday, August 2, 2010

Birthdays, age and getting older by day.....month.....or.....year?

What does birthdays mean to you?

Are you gonna count how old you are in years or maybe months or days?

Whatever it is, you are definitely getting older regardless of how you count.....

Some choose to remember the month and day and almost always omits the year only keeping it deep inside their memory.

If I remember correctly, I have always counted my age by the year I was born instead of whether I have reached my birthday or not.....





However in recent years.....in fact when I passed the dreaded 30.....I start to refer to my birthday especially by referring to the month when disclosing my age.....

Of course I will revert back to the year I was born when people guess my age younger that what I appear to be.....

Is it pure vanity or silliness of not understanding that most are pleasing you or pulling your leg?

Whatever it is, no wonder SK2 are selling like hot cakes and it'll be a matter of time before male and female alike will pray to it as their fountain of youth.....

1 comment:

ng yow keong said...

time for the cake...
ha ha ha