Thursday, July 29, 2010

The ones that got left behind.....

Imagine this.....

12 people going for lunch and there are 3 cars available to split the 12.

4 were spouses, 5 were someone's spouse or other half, so who are the other 3?

those 3 are indeed 'the ones that got left behind'.....

Of these 3, 2 were supposedly a couple.....leaving behind 1....

This makes me wonder, should my title be 'the ONLY one that got left behind'?

However before I end this, you all may wonder what the hell am I talking about?

Well, I'm just trying to say, in the midst of trying to leave 2 people behind, 1 poor soul was left behind twice.....first by the 4 who were spouses, and then by the 5 who are someone's half.....


*this is one crazy post where only the 12 who were involved knew what I'm talking about!!!!!

No comments: