Friday, May 18, 2012

Sightings.....

Dropped by an fabricator's shop for piping and exhaust. Let's check out what I saw.....

First was this fiery red monster running an exact same Trust intercooler that I am currently running.....
Total rotary power in the form of RX7 FC.....






































Now this is something that is going to be more and more common in the coming months.....
Crooked hybrid power.....everything is so mint.....






































Mind you, the turbo looks much much bigger in real life.....
This picture does it no justice at all.....that I can tell you.....




















And finally this is from a MG whose exact model I cannot recognize.....
Double wishbone goodness.....now where is the shocks?

2 comments:

Arlyne Nelms said...

What a stunning view! That Honda sure looks powerful! You should have taken more shots of its engine, just like what you did with the Mazda. Both car makes are superb, but if I'm to choose one, I'd be picking the Honda CRZ because of its mobility and compact design.

Dori Dori said...

The CRZ does look stunning and what with the hybrid powertrain......unfortunately the CRZ remained hoisted and I couldn't get more pictures.....