Saturday, November 27, 2010

3 months is nearing and I am nowhere near done.....

Got the A31 for close to 3 months now.....not 3 months yet but close.....

It had been a great adventure, getting to know lots of people whom I never thought I'll be meeting.....all in the name of the same interests.....

It's either RB or A31, it pulls people together.....to put it short.....

Anyway. my cooling area of the engine is lacking a few things.....

For one.....the thermostat, believe it or not, this thing is hard to get and I'm talking about the NISMO or SARD unit.....

The second is the fan shroud as the previous unit was a RB20 unit, so I got to search another one.....

As I browse through the internet, the shroud is really needed to concentrate the air flow into the radiator and without it, the cooling is not effective.....

Found one.....YES! YES! YES!.....and I hope it fits.....

No comments: